Professionals & Referrals
Many physicians and allied professionals seek services from the Children’s Developmental Health Institute team for their patients/clients.
For more information or to make a referral, please call 503.228.6479.
The Institute’s mission is to raise the standard of developmental health for all of Oregon’s children. In so doing, we are involved in numerous community projects to identify children at the earliest possible point in development, build pilot programs to demonstrate successful models, and advocate for healthcare reform for children.
We provide specialized, team-based developmental care to help children realize their full potential.
- Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics
- Pediatric Occupational Therapy
- Speech-Language Pathology
- Child & Family Psychological Services, Support and Treatment
- Pediatric Audiology
- Feeding Therapy
- Language & Literacy Services